As Sales Engineer you are responsible for the daily coordination of the entire sales track.
- As Sales Engineer you are responsible for the daily coordination of the entire sales track.
- You ensure optimum communication within the internal organisation as well as with the clients.
- You prepare quotations and discuss both their technical and commercial aspects.
- You visit clients and ensure a correct follow-up of pending quotations.
- As Sales Engineer technical and commercial negotiations are equally part of your job package.
- As Sales Engineer you have had a higher technical education.
- You have experience in a similar position within the oil, gas or petrochemical industry or the energy market.
- You are an excellent organiser and coordinator with the ability to work independently.
- Your flexibility and sense of initiative are paramount.
- As Sales Engineer you have a good knowledge of Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset.
- VDL KTI offers you a challenging position within a dynamic and stable company, which provides the possibility to grow internally according to your own possibilities.
- We offer a variety of training courses that will keep your professional knowledge up to date and expand your knowledge and skills.
- You will get an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits.
- On top of all this you can count on the thorough support of an experienced team.
About VDL KTI
The company is active in the energy and defense sectors and focuses on products for the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. Examples include pressure vessels, reactors, heat exchangers, oil and gas separation modules. Unique about us is that VDL KTI is active in many niche markets and therefore we have various customers and projects across sectors. We are looking for talents for both our production and engineering teams. Are you technically oriented and would you like to work in project teams? Then you are the one we are looking for!